[shifter-users] Alternate multiple desktop solution (x2x)

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 16:23:27 BST 2010

  Hi Chris,

First, sorry for taking so long to reply, I meant to do it a lot sooner.

Indeed, it does look like it should be relatively easily to re-use the
same idea of a hidden window on the edge of the screen.
I have created a bug entry for it (with more questions than answers for
now):
http://shifter.devloop.org.uk/trac/ticket/111

I do think this would be very compelling feature to add, so I hope I
will find the time to look into it.