[shifter-users] ImportError: No module named shifter.applet_wrapper

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 09:14:11 BST 2010

Hi Daniel,

Sorry about that, it's all my fault.
I finally bought the new .com domain name when it became available last
month and I am in the process of renaming the whole project, including
classes and command names. Most of the documentation has been updated in
the repository, but I am waiting to get it all done properly (and
tested) before pushing out the new version...
In the meantime, when using the source replace any occurrence of
"shifter" with "winswitch" and you should be good to go (well, except
for the ssh issues I am also in the process of fixing..)