[winswitch] Applet startup error

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 20:06:21 BST 2011

On 06/01/2011 09:12 PM, Jonathan Huizingh wrote:
> I just found out about Winswitch yesterday, and it looks like an awesome
> program that will accomplish what I need.
>
> I downloaded and installed Winswitch using the instructions for
> Ubuntu/Debian Lucid Lynx.  It reports an error when it tries to start the
> applet.  Attached is a file that has the output of winswitch_applet when I
> run it from the command line.
>
> I am running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, 64 bit.
>
> Can somebody take a look?  Anything else I can do to help with more info?
Ubuntu keep changing their API, so when I fixed the tray icon for natty,
this broke lucid... Sorry about that.
I have just committed a fix for this:
http://winswitch.org/trac/changeset/4025

And since this is likely to affect a large number of ubuntu users, I'll
push some new packages out shortly after another round of testing.