[winswitch] Lost Keybindings, Ubuntu 12-04, xpra .4x ?

Kenneth Thomas 1kenthomas at 1kenthomas.com
Tue Aug 28 20:51:02 BST 2012

WRT:
>>I've lost... [snip]

>I don't understand what that means! "bindings to cursor"?

Sorry; was trying verbosity set to low...

I mean,  keys such as the cursor,  PgUp/PgDw & etc are no longer bound
correctly...  either do not work at all,  or produce the wrong output.

> "after upgrade" - upgrade of what?
After upgrade of Ubuntu from 11.10 to 12.04...

> FYI: latest xpra is 0.5.x as of yesterday...
Fails to run under my install of 12.04;  haven't tested on any other system.

Thanks,

Ken