[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.3.0

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue May 22 16:29:48 BST 2012

On 22/05/12 22:21, Neal Becker wrote:
> I do not recommend using atrpms.  This will often cause nasty conflicts.
>
> Use rpmfusion.  And then use x264-devel (not libx264...)
Depending on a "-devel" package for a binary library feels wrong!
It's a shame RPMs cannot have dependencies on "X or Y"...
> Also, I needed a couple patches to build from srpm
>
> Basically, change build to:
>
> %build
> cd parti-all-%{version}
> rm -rf build install
> python make_constants_pxi.py wimpiggy/lowlevel/constants.txt
> wimpiggy/lowlevel/constants.pxi
> python setup.py build
You've dropped the:
CFLAGS=-O0
Is that intentional/needed?

I was going to make this the default for future releases after some more
thorough testing.
I am a bit reluctant to do this now...