[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.7.2

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 06:49:29 GMT 2012

Hi Steve,

On 11/11/2012 09:54 AM, Steve Wills wrote:
> I'm finally getting around to properly updating and testing the FreeBSD
> port and I'm able to use this to start/attach sessions locally, but when
> connecting remotely, I get a core dump gdb shows:

(snip)
> __pyx_pw_8wimpiggy_8lowlevel_8bindings_59get_keycode_mappings ()
>    from /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wimpiggy/lowlevel/bindings.so
(snip)

> Any ideas?
This was reported mere hours after I released 0.7.2:
https://www.xpra.org/trac/ticket/207
The fix will be in 0.7.3. Until then you may be able to apply it by hand
or install from source/svn.

If you are using xpra over ssh X11 forwarding (as per the ticket), then
you can just xpra's ssh mode instead which should fix the problem.
Please kindly let me know if that is the case.