[winswitch] Main problems with xpra 0.7.0 and winswitch 0.12.17

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 20:20:56 BST 2012

The problem with MacOSX keyboards losing the ability to use some
modifiers (ie: Shift and/or Control) with 0.7.0 servers should be fixed
in 0.7.1. Only an xpra server-side upgrade is needed, you can find beta
packages with the fix here:
http://winswitch.org/beta/
Please do let me know if this solves the problem for you so I can
validate those changes more quickly and get the fix released sooner.

Thanks
Antoine

PS: I am unable to reproduce the right-click clipboard slowness you
reported, please provide mode details as requested earlier: which
application, etc..
PS2: "AltGr" does not work with Mac OSX.