[winswitch] Q: how to attach to remote Xpra session through SSH with password auth.?

Dmitry Smirnov onlyjob at member.fsf.org
Thu Oct 25 01:46:49 BST 2012

Dear Antoine,

On my computers I use public key authentication which makes attaching to Xpra
sessions very easy.
Yesterday I was trying to connect to my session from non-trusted computer
where for obvious reasons I had to use password authentication.
Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to attach to remote session over SSH
if public key authentication is unavailable. How it is possible to attach with
SSH password authentication?

IMHO answer to this would naturally belong to FAQ.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dmitry.