[winswitch] NVENC and xpra

... offonoffoffonoff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 23:18:14 GMT 2013

Hello,

I had some questions about NVENC.  Sorry if this information is somewhere
already and I didn't find it.

Can xpra use a kepler enabled nvidia card to both render graphics (hardware
accelerated) and h264 encode them before shipping them off to another
display across the network?

If not, is this something that some other VNC like program can do?  If so,
are there any other hardware requirements or issues that I should know
about?  Would any kepler/NVENC enabled nvidia card be able to do this?

Thank you,
Elliot