[winswitch] Detecting display resolution and fullscreen applications?

Brian Lee brian.kihoon.lee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 21:41:17 GMT 2013

I'm working on an application where people can start playing youtube videos
[on firefox] on a machine with several attached displays, and I'm trying to
use xpra to switch the firefox window around.

Xpra is working just fine - the firefox window shows up and I can detach
and reattach displays just fine, but the issue is that the window they
appear in random window sizes and additionally, hitting the fullscreen
button doesn't work properly. Any tips / hints as to fixing these issues?

Thanks,
Brian