[winswitch] testing required: OpenGL client rendering

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 14:06:50 GMT 2013

On 03/17/2013 02:45 AM, Neal Becker wrote:
> It's much more convenient for me to use the fedora rpm package.  If you
> provided betas in this form, I'd be more motivated to try them.
>
> google-chrome does this by providing a choice of:
>
> google-chrome-stable
> google-chrome-beta
> google-chrome-unstable
Well, that would be good to have, unfortunately xpra is in python which
makes it many orders of magnitude harder to allow side-by-side
installation. And that would have to be done for source installs, RPMs,
DEBs, etc..
On top of that, the installation would be so different from what we have
now that it is likely to create more bugs than it is worth.
I really don't have the time to dedicate to this task, sorry.

Antoine