[winswitch] Clipboard problems with xpra >= 0.9.0

Douglas Doole dougdoole at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:16:09 BST 2013

Since xpra 0.9.0, I've been having problems with using the clipboard to
move information from my remote session to the client machine.

On the remote machine, I've been trying to copy from xterm, gvim, and a
number of other programs. On the local machine I've been trying to paste
into konsole, gvim, and a number of other text processing programs.

I'm currently running xpra 0.9.1 at both the client and server.

The client is 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04 running KDE.

The server is 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04.

Let me know what logs you'd like to see and I can forward them.

Thanks.
--
-- Doug Doole

aibohphobia - The irrational fear of palindromes