[winswitch] Screen size in Start Desktop with VNC

Michael Klitgaard michael at klitgaard.dk
Thu May 16 14:58:12 BST 2013

Hello,

I have a Windows client and a linux server with winswitch.
On the server in winswitch choose Configure > Sessions > "Start Desktop
Session"

Then I can choose the screen size, but where do WinSwitch get these
resolutions from?

I have a dual monitor setup, so I wanted to choose 3200x1200, but there is
no option to do so.
I can however start 'vncserver -geometry 3200x1200' on the server, and then
connect with tigervnc, and this works fine.
I would like to integrate this with winswitch, and have more screen size
options, how do I get this?

Sincerely
Michael