[winswitch] does xpra raise windows?

Swagat swagatn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 07:27:17 BST 2013

Antoine Martin <antoine at ...> writes:

> On 09/10/13 15:57, Swagat wrote:
> > Antoine Martin <antoine <at> ...> writes:

> > yet,
> >> You're right, it wasn't implemented, it is now:
> >> http://xpra.org/trac/changeset/4335/xpra
> >>
> >> Antoine
> >>

> > Do we have any build available with this change? I am using 0.10.4-2
> No, the change is in trunk and will be in 0.11.0, but not in the
> upcoming 0.10.5 release as only bug fixes go in stable releases.
>
> > (published on 10th Sep) and if I close a window instead of detaching
from the
> > commandline, I cannot raise that window again.
> I don't understand what you've said.
> Sounds like a different issue and maybe a bug, hard to tell.
>
> Antoine
>

> > Thanks,
> > Swagat

Do we have any tentative timeline for 0.11.0 release?

Adding a little more detail on the issue we are facing. Do let me know if
you want me to start a new thread though.

After starting a session via xpra on a linux host, I can attach to it from
the Windows desktop without any issues. However, if I close the window (by
clicking on the window close icon on top right), instead of running 'xpra
detach' on the command line, the window minimizes and I cannot raise it
again even after disconnecting/attaching to the display afresh.

Thanks,
Swagat