[winswitch] Packaging mistake for Fedora

Santiago Saavedra ssaavedra at gpul.org
Mon Aug 25 02:46:40 BST 2014

Wow, I didn't expect things to come out so quickly!
I'm sorry, I couldn't reply faster this week.

tl;dr: Thank you! :)

> I've tried to follow what you said:
> http://xpra.org/trac/changeset/7389/xpra

Wow, I didn't see that. It's quite a pity that things don't move more
straightforward.

> The buildbot has just spit out some new "python-netifaces" packages:
> http://xpra.org/beta/
> And new beta CentOS and Fedora xpra packages with the updated dependency.
> (the beta channel is in pretty good state right now because I haven't
> had time to break anything yet)
>
> Does that work for you?
> If so, I'll push out those changes to the repository with xpra 0.14.2
> tomorrow.

I have just tested yesterday that I can now use your packages to have
both xpra and calibre working. Nice!

> Thanks
> Antoine

Thanks to you, I really appreaciate it.