[winswitch] How to use "randr" to resize the desktop?

Heng Zhou hzhou1 at cs.uml.edu
Tue Dec 30 02:56:55 GMT 2014

Sorry for the late reply. I was doing a research on X window server
architecture these days, but I still can not fully understand your reply. I
can not find any webpage in wikipedia titled "Xdummy". Btw, what do you
mean by "top post"? I don't understand this word. It seems like I am making
some mistake, but I don't mean to offend. It is often the case in forums, I
asked some technical questions in a polite way (at least as much as can),
but someone just becomes unhappy at my questions, downvoting my question,
or saying something I don't understand like "top post". Why someone
(everyone actually) is so hostile, so against me? What did I ever do to
them?