[winswitch] Assertion sizeFactor > 0 failed at libswscale/utils.c:365

Ryan Hamel c2z4s9 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:15:29 GMT 2014

Hello all,

I have successfully compiled Xpra and start it, and assigned a program to
the display.  However, when I attempt to connect from another computer the
remote program flashes on the screen from a moment and then apparently the
Xpra server crashes with the following error:

Assertion sizeFactor > 0 failed at libswscale/utils.c:365

Has anyone seen this before?  Is there a parameter I can use to disable
this feature?

Thanks much,
c2z4s9