[winswitch] Assertion sizeFactor > 0 failed at libswscale/utils.c:365

Ryan Hamel c2z4s9 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 14:25:41 GMT 2014

Perhaps I am showing my ignorance here, but I didn't compile up libav (from
libav.org) but instead compiled ffmpeg. I thought that is what I installed.

The ffmpeg version is reported as N-59690-gc6fe984 (?).
liavutil: 52.62.100
libavcoded 55.47.100
libavdevice 55.5.102
libavfilter 4.0.103
libswscale  2.5.101
libswresample 0.17.104

I applied the three patches that you suggested.  I am now able to connect
to the remote display and remain connected.  However, even though I have a
window for the remote utility it is blank.  I will continue to experiment.