[winswitch] xpra on centos 7

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 21:41:39 BST 2014

On 14/07/14 22:49, Bob Tennent wrote:
> The download site didn't have an rpm for this distribution
> (clone of RHEL 7) so I figured out how to install xpra on
> CentOS 7. The key is to rebuild Fedora 20 src.rpms. You'll
> need to do this for PyOpenGL, pygtkglext, gtkglext and xpra,
> as well as install python3, tkinter, mesa-libGLU-devel, etc.
> in the usual way. Seems to run OK.
Thanks for the info.
There were RedHat7 builds (based on the public beta release) which
should have been usable already.
I have now symlinked them as "CentOS", which will be used for all newer
builds.

I have also just rebuilt everything with CentOS-7 release, you can find
all of it here:
http://xpra.org/beta/CentOS/7/x86_64/
Unless anything is wrong with this (let me know!), it will be moved to
the "release proper" area shortly.