[winswitch] hide window title bar of wbar in xpra

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 10:52:28 BST 2014

(Forwarding original email which seems to have got lost)

Hi all,
(sorry if my english is not good)
I used xpra like this:
At server: xpra start :100 --start-child=wbar
At client: xpra attach ssh:user at hostname:100
I want to remote wbar application from server and display it in client.
Everything is fine. I connected wbar. But wbar has a window title bar (
title name, minimize, maximize and close button) and I don't want to
show it ( window title bar).
So, can I hide it from server-side ?

Thank you for any help you can provide in this situation

Inline image 3 =>> Inline image 4