[winswitch] bash: .xpra/run-xpra: No such file or directory

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 14:11:24 BST 2014

On 13/06/14 18:41, Thomas Sattler wrote:
> Hi there ...
>
> I found a regression in recent xpra Version:
How "recent" do you mean?
>   bash: .xpra/run-xpra: No such file or directory
I thought we had been using this path form for a while.
> The file does exist as ~/.xpra/run-xpra but when
> I ssh into that box, my shell does not start in
> $HOME. If I link ~/.xpra to the directory where
> my remote shell starts, xpra works fine.
You patch (sent separately) changes it to:
confdir + "run-xpra"

But that's not *necessarily* where the script lives.
We should not be expanding the path locally of something that is then
used remotely.

Doesn't it work if you just replace it with:
~/.xpra/run-xpra
or even:
$HOME/.xpra/run-xpra

Thanks