[winswitch] How to connect to linux server with non-standart SSH port using Xpra on Windows?

Sergey Malkin adresatt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:01:10 GMT 2014

Hello!
I have a linux server with Xpra started without binding to TCP port. SSH
on server is listening on port 41. When connecting from another linux
machine I can specify the SSH port in user's ssh config and connect to
server typing just "xpra attach ssh:servername:$DISPLAY". But I can't
use the same method on Windows because there is no SSH config. How to
specify the SSH port for Xpra to use in that case?