[winswitch] Fwd: Re: xpra through a ssh tunnel

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 07:24:28 GMT 2014

On 07/03/14 02:38, Wenceslao González-Viñas wrote:
> BTW, the beta version (from web) doesn't have this problem ....
Can you be a bit more specific?
Which version would that be? (exact filename and "xpra --version" string)
> (snip)
>
> I did and almost it works! except that I get a message of
> 'segmentation fault' like in ticket #244 ... Is there any problem in
> the jessie version 0.11.2-dfsg2-1 ?  I have this version on both sides ..
Try changing the encoding to "png" or "jpeg" instead of one of the video
encodings "h264" or "vp8".
If that solves your problem then this is once again a libav related
issue, as always.

Note: 0.11.2 is out of date, but I very much doubt that 0.11.4 will have
fixed this problem.