[winswitch] resize xpra-copy desktop

Randy thejunk.b at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 17:59:37 GMT 2014

My desktop has a 1280x1024 display when I export it via xpra-copy it is
too large for my laptop display at 1366x768 and there are no scroll
bars.  I have tried the vnc-copy but it fails with:

VNC Failed to connect:
More information may be in the log files. The connection end point was
0.0.0.0:16087 (via an ssh tunnel)

Both systems are running Debian Jessie (testing) fully patched using
the versions of winswitch 0.12.20+dfsg-1 and xpra 0'11.4+dfsg-1 that
are in the repos.

Is there anyway to simply add scroll bars to the xpra-copy window?

I use kde on my machines it that matters in this case.
--
If it ain't broke tweek it