[winswitch] NVENC developer key?

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 05:11:26 GMT 2014

On 20/11/14 19:45, ... wrote:
> Sweet!  But you think/know that this won't work on a gtx 670 because it's
> too old?
I believe it should work with a GTX 670.

One sure way to find out is to try the beta repository, which has fresh
0.15 packages (RPMs for Fedora and CentOS have just been pushed, DEBs
for Ubuntu and Debian will be pushed tomorrow).
All you need to install, apart from xpra 0.15.0, is "python-pycuda"
(which is also in the RPM repositories and is available from Debian
"contrib").
If you do, please share the results. Running "xpra/codecs/loader.py -v"
should show "nvenc3" and/or "nvenc4" as available codecs.