[winswitch] How to specify newer version of Xpra on Windows?

Eric Blade blade.eric at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 01:05:06 BST 2014

Win-Switch Menu->Configuration->Tick Advanced Options, then go to the
Protocols tab, click the Xpra.exe and locate the correct one, apply, save.

--
Eric Blade - 707-99-BLADE
http://www.ericbla.de/

When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with
atoms.
But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions.

"I hate how the assembly directions for my new desk are more difficult to
understand than the programming languages I use while at the desk."- Phil
Miller