[winswitch] [XPRA] server is not responding

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 11:37:52 BST 2014

On 02/10/14 17:31, Long Nguyen Thanh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a trouble with xpra.
> Server-side: Ubuntu 12.04 xpra 0.14-8.
> Client-side: Windows 7 xpra 0.14-8
> Command:
> xpra start :100 --start-child=xterm --bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:10000 --no-pulseaudio
> xpra attach tcp:IP:10000
>
> After using xpra about 30 minutes / 1 hour, xpra is not responding:
> Error message: server is not responding, drawing spinner over the windows.
> I found a reference track, but I can't resolve my trouble.
> https://www.xpra.org/trac/ticket/306
Is the server still reachable?
Can you get "xpra info" from it when this happens?
Can you use the bug report tool from the tray menu to capture some data?
If so, put some of that information in a ticket and we can try to
resolve it, otherwise there just isn't enough information in this email
to try to identify the cause of the problem.