[winswitch] Getting UnboundLocalError when playing with xpra + docker

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 03:27:08 BST 2014

On 06/10/14 07:58, hernantz wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'm getting an error when trying to use xpra + docker with the
> docker-desktop image[0]:
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'xkbmap_query_struct' referenced
> before assignment (Full traceback[1])
> Xpra version: xpra v0.14.8
> OS: Ubuntu 12.04
> Is this a known bug?
It is and it isn't. The fix for the missing "xkbmap_query_struct" exists:
http://xpra.org/trac/changeset/7873/xpra
But you should not be able to hit this codepath if your xpra
installation is clean.
Did you install from source or mix installation or something?
Which package are you using? (the full Debian package version string)