[winswitch] deb-src on winswitch?

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 13:31:04 BST 2015

On 22/04/15 15:11, Dan Jarvis wrote:

>     > We don't have source packages for DEBs.
>     > Feel free to contribute and improve the build process.
>
> Well, why not? xpra is open source...
It is.
> and you must have some source package from which you're building xpra, right?
The buildbot spits out binary packages using "debuild-us -uc -b"
Given timeto work on it, it shouldn't betoo hard to add a source repository.
The download area weighs about 50GB already... but we can make spacefor it.
This is not a high priority though - there are many more pressing
issues,the code is pure python - not much to gain from a source package.