[winswitch] 0.16 (was xpra 0.15.10)

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sat Dec 19 07:59:04 GMT 2015

On 19/12/15 14:20, Frédéric Henry-Couannier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Would it be possible to make the 0.16 sources (not only binaries) also
> available in the beta area ?
Sorry, this is not possible. This has been discussed before on the
mailing list: the way debuild works is completely different when you try
to build source packages than when you make binaries.
I just do not have the time to try to change the build system, then fix
whatever is going to break for the next few months.