[winswitch] installation problem with Ubuntu

repod w6q3cxeyte at snkmail.com
Mon Feb 23 17:57:08 GMT 2015

Thank you for responding. I got an error on two different 12.04 precise
machines and a 14.04 trusty machine. I ran apt-get update 2-3 times on
each. None are standard desktop installations. Each started as a minimal
server install, then apt-get install --no-install-recommends xorg openbox
alsa-base alsa-utils, and a few other packages depending on the intended
use. Unfortunately I know almost nothing about certificates, is there a
package I should install to make sure they are updated?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 9:01 PM, Antoine Martin antoine-at-nagafix.co.uk