[winswitch] xpra-0.15.0 dependency issues

basd basd1 at fastbk.com
Tue Jun 2 21:35:08 BST 2015

I have these dependency issues after building xpra-0.15.0 rpm:

typelib(GdkGLExt)
typelib(GtkGLExt)
rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1
rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1
rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma) <= 4.4.6-1

If my research is correct, the rpmlib issues can't be corrected because it is an rpm version problem.

I have not been able to find any type of resource for the two typelib dependencies.  Can't find an
rpm, not a src, not a deb file.  Where might I locate?

I installed "broken" just to get a list of the dependencies and then checked all of them, since as
you know, "rpm in xpra*" will stop at the first missing dependency rather than list all that might
be missing.

Daltrey