[winswitch] [xpra] Implementation of Java/Android client

Jakub Księżniak jksiezniak at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:06:01 BST 2015

>  "Release early, release often"... something we have somewhat failed to do
> lately.
> But if I post it, others may be able to help.

So, I've just published on GitHub the code I've written so far. As a
reminder, only a Swing client is working now.
https://github.com/jksiezni/xpra-client

The repo depends on submodules, so it should be cloned with --recursive
parameter:
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/jksiezni/xpra-client.git

I've been reading about X11 keyboard management and I haven't found an easy
(and cross-platform) way to translate Java keycodes to what Xpra requires.
Thus, I'm switching to Android hoping to find an easier way in providing
key-mappings to Xpra.

Regards,
Jakub Księżniak