[winswitch] Trouble installing Xpra 0.17.5 on Ubuntu 16.04

Philip Loewen philip at tidepool.ca
Thu Aug 25 06:04:12 BST 2016

Thanks for this excellent software!

Something strange happens when I try to update xpra on Ubuntu 16.04. My
usual steps produce an error message that makes me think the problem is
somewhere at winswitch.org. Is it? (If not, what should I do?) Here's
what I see:

$ sudo aptitude safe-upgrade
   xpra
1 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1,673 kB of archives. After unpacking 14.3 kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?]
Get: 1 http://winswitch.org xenial/main amd64 xpra amd64 0.17.5-r13454-1
[1,673 kB]
Err http://winswitch.org xenial/main amd64 xpra amd64 0.17.5-r13454-1
   Writing more data than expected (1672748 > 1672628)
E: Failed to fetch
http://winswitch.org/dists/xenial/main/binary-amd64/xpra_0.17.5-r13454-1_amd64.deb:
Writing more data than expected (1672748 > 1672628)

Gratefully,
Philip