[winswitch] codec2

Michael Durkin kc7noa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 04:32:04 BST 2016

on the Xephyr window , using pavucontrol there is a device labled xpra on
the capture tab .... that brings what ever speaker(?) output to the client
speakers .... there is no reverse option for the microphone .....

I want the client microphone to be available to the server .... some times
its there, some times it not ... im not sure why. Might be a function of
bandwidth .... connection is over 802.11B -- i think 20mb/s ? connection
should be ok, but i wonder  if at times there bandwidth/speed drops.