[winswitch] black rectangle

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 06:29:22 BST 2016

Please always CC the list.

https://www.xpra.org/trac/wiki/ClientRendering#DesktopScaling

> to xpra_0.15.10-1_amd64.deb & Xpra_Setup_0.16.3-r12203.exe
The 0.16.x branch is no longer supported.

> i al;sdo realized that just updating the Winsdows client wouldn't do the
> trick, I hsad to upgrade both sides.
That should not be the case, all supported versions should be compatible
with each other. That said, beta versions may cause unwanted breakage.

In this case: 0.15.x server with a 0.18.0beta client works fine here.
Please provide more details.

> Which beta version would you
> consider the most stable combination? im ight give that a try then...
Anything recent and supported, see:
http://xpra.org/trac/wiki/Versions