[winswitch] older version of winswitch

Drew Alton alton at augie.edu
Mon Jun 27 18:42:22 BST 2016

Hello,
     I need to install an old version of winswitch.
     I am trying to install winswitch and I've discovered the computer I am
connecting to has an old enough version of winswich that I get an error
saying "incompatible remote version '0.8.8': remote version is too old,
sorry. "  It appears the remote machine "can't" be updated to something new
so I have to find away to install an older version on the local machine.
    On https://winswitch.org/src/ I find a collection of files.  I'm
guessing I could use one of those.  Are there any instructions for
installing older versions?
                                                         -Drew