[winswitch] xpra 0.17.1 missing lz4 for better performance

Cameron Taggart cameron.taggart at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:18:45 BST 2016

First off, I discovered xpra this week and I really like it! It makes my
remote job much easier.

I've started putting xpra on docker images so I can use remote instances of
Visual Studio Code. I was working on rusty-vscode this weekend and I keep
getting this error:

Warning: zlib is the only compressor enabled
 install and enable lzo or lz4 support for better performance

It is a Debian Jessie instance. I followed the instructions to install
0.17.1.
https://github.com/ctaggart/rusty-vscode/blob/master/root/install-xpra.sh

Any ideas what could be wrong? Why isn't lz4 enabled? I'm tracking the
issue here:
https://github.com/ctaggart/rusty-vscode/issues/4

cheers,
Cameron