[winswitch] Off Topic: How to stream audio from a linux app to a browser

tzahi ml tzahi.ml at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 21:45:40 BST 2016

I can tell you that I tried to stream ogg and when the browser accessed
that stream it first  buffered 2 secs. When there was a  bandwidth stress
the browser(chrome) automatically increased the buffer size to cope. The
problem is that it doesn't go down and stayed 9 sec latency until you
reconnect to the stream.

I.e using the mechanism of the browser is not very good.