[winswitch] Xpra not starting

Douglas Doole dougdoole at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 17:20:39 BST 2017

Sorry, forgot to include that detail. I am.using Xdummy and have been using
it for ages. My xpra.conf contains:

xvfb=Xorg -noreset -nolisten tcp +extension GLX \
    -config ${HOME}/xorg.conf \
    +extension RANDR +extension RENDER -logfile ${HOME}/.xpra/Xorg-10.log

None of this changed between the last time I successfully used xpra and
when it started failing.

That said, falling back to Xvfb does let Xpra start. I'd still like to
figure out why my Xdummy setup stopped working though.