[winswitch] Xpra 1.0.3 won't launch on Mac OS X El Capitan? (10.11.6)

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sat Feb 18 10:10:05 GMT 2017

(snip)
> I think it may have been OS X's "identified developers" Gatekeeper security settings, but I'm not sure.
Yes, it could well be. I had signed version 1.0 and 1.0.1, but since I
was told that this made no difference:
https://xpra.org/trac/ticket/1340#comment:23
I had not signed version 1.0.3 (the process is a royal pain)

(snip)
>>> Not sure if this is just me doing something stupid, but I thought you might want to know.
>> Thanks, we do want to know about such problems.
>> Being able to reproduce them would be even better!
>
> Sorry for wasting your time.
Not at all. I'll make sure to sign 1.0.4 and future versions and hope
for the best...