[winswitch] [xpra] HTML5 client bugs

Matteo Ipri matteo.ipri at arpm.co
Mon Jul 9 09:15:22 BST 2018

Hi,
I attached the Dockerfiles, but something went wrong, maybe
attachments are stripped from the emails to the mailing list.
I copy and paste the Dockerfile for the beta version here and I will
open tickets for the individual bugs.
The Dockerfile for the stable version is the same file without the
line which adds the beta repository.
Thanks

Dockerfile-beta

FROM ubuntu:artful-20180524

ENV DEBIAN_FRONTEND noninteractive

# Set up locales
RUN apt-get update \
&& apt-get -y install \
locales \
&& localedef -i en_US -c -f UTF-8 -A /usr/share/locale/locale.alias
en_US.UTF-8 \
&& locale-gen \
&& apt-get clean \
&& rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*

ENV LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
ENV LANG=en_US.UTF-8
ENV LANGUAGE=en_US.UTF-8

# install various dependencies
RUN apt-get update \
&& apt-get -y install \
software-properties-common \
&& add-apt-repository universe \
&& apt-get update \
&& apt-get -y dist-upgrade \
&& apt-get -y install \
bash \
bzip2 \
ca-certificates \
curl \
dbus-x11 \
dirmngr \
fonts-liberation \
language-pack-en-base \
lsb \
software-properties-common \
websockify \
wget \
x11-xserver-utils \
xdg-utils \
xterm \
&& apt-get clean \
&& rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*

# install additional software
RUN apt-get update \
&& apt-get -y install \
firefox \
gedit \
kate \
&& apt-get clean \
&& rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*

# install xpra
RUN curl https://xpra.org/gpg.asc | apt-key add - \
&& curl -o /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xpra.list
"https://xpra.org/repos/artful/xpra.list" \
&& curl -o /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xpra-beta.list
"https://xpra.org/repos/artful/xpra-beta.list" \
&& apt-get update \
&& apt-get -y install \
xpra \
&& apt-get clean \
&& rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*

# set up non-root user
ENV MY_USER=matteo
ENV MY_UID=1988
ENV MY_GID=1988

RUN useradd --create-home --shell /bin/bash --user-group --groups
lpadmin,xpra --uid $MY_UID $MY_USER

USER $MY_UID

ENV HOME=/home/matteo
ENV XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/home/matteo
ENV XPRA_DEFAULT_VFB_RESOLUTION=1600x900

EXPOSE 8080

WORKDIR $HOME

CMD xpra start \
--daemon=no \
--bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:8080 \
--html=on \
--ssl=off \
--bell=no \
--pulseaudio=no \
--webcam=no \
--mdns=no \
--system-tray=no \
--clipboard-direction=both \
--file-transfer=yes \
--forward-xdg-open=yes \
--start=xterm

Matteo Ipri - Information Technologies
ARPM - Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management (R)
https://www.arpm.co
https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/10452441/
https://www.facebook.com/ARPM.co/
https://twitter.com/ARPM_co