[winswitch] Please help me about Xpra...

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 11:59:20 GMT 2019

On 21/01/2019 16:48, 松﨑 勇太 via shifter-users wrote:
> Nice to meet you
> I am Matsuzaki.
>
> I would like to ask about Xpra.
>
> I think that you can connect to multiple servers via a single port using XpraProxy,
> For example
> As XpraClient - XpraProxy - XpraServer, XpraServer [xpra start DISPLAY - bind - tcp = 0.0.0.0: 3000]
> XpraProxy uses sqlite_auth.py, adds record [tcp: // XpraServer: 3000], if user: pwd forwards it to XpraServer: 3000
> In XpraClient you think that you can attach to XpraServer with [xpra attach tcp: // XpraProxy: Port]
>
> I'd like to change this connection protocol to SSL, but changing the protocol tcp to ssl does not work
How so? What is the error message?
Where did you get your SSL certificate from?
What does your proxy server log show?

Try adding "-d proxy,auth" to your proxy command line to get more details.

> The URL you referred to is below
> https://xpra.org/trac/wiki/ProxyServer
> https://xpra.org/trac/wiki/Encryption/SSL
> Also, the version of Xpra you use will be v2.3.4 - r20525
The current supported version is 2.4.3, there have been many fixes since
2.3.4

> Can you teach us how to use the SSL protocol in this configuration?
What you described should work.
You can create a ticket with the information you collect. See:
https://xpra.org/trac/wiki/ReportingBugs