[winswitch] where is the minimized window in the html5 client

Pierre Fortier pierre.fortier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:54:47 BST 2023

I successfully followed the instructions today to install and run xpra on
ubuntu 22.04.
I started xpra using: xpra start :3
--bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:5903,auth=password:value=mypasswd
--html=on --start=xterm
I connected from chrome using: http://localhost:5903/connect.html

I see my xterm and a toolbar.

The problem is when I minimize a window, it disappears. The toolbar menu
does not have a list of programs for me to restore it. The toolbar start
submenu is blank or invisible but the server and information submenus are
visible. The only way to restore it is to disconnect and reconnect.
Otherwise I can restore with the terminal command: wmctrl  -a "window
title". Is there a better way to restore a minimized window?

Thanks,
Pierre