[winswitch] Stop client from sending logs to server

Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira vini.ipsmaker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 17:30:18 GMT 2024

Is there a way to force the client to not send log messages to the server?

I started to write my own scripts to run desktop apps installed in LXC
containers and I use xpra to route X11 sessions:
https://gitlab.com/emilua/packxd

The scripts control the container output, so it's able to print all
output (client and server) in the same terminal window. However the
xpra-server will do the same and client output gets printed twice:

2024-02-09 14:11:05,486 Attached to xpra server at
socket:///run/user/1000/packxd/rxvt/test/xpra-map/serverhostname-0
2024-02-09 14:11:05,486  (press Control-C to detach)
[xpra_server] 2024-02-09 17:11:05,487 client   1 @00.405 Attached to
xpra server at socket:///run/user/1000/packxd/rxvt/test/xpra-map/serverhostname-0
[xpra_server] 2024-02-09 17:11:05,487 client   1 @00.405  (press
Control-C to detach)

Is there a CLI option to make the client not send log messages to the
server (the less the server knows about the client environment the
better)?

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/