[shifter-users] Drop down applications menu / windows passwordless user

Manuel Monge manuelmongeg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 08:29:52 BST 2010

Hi, I just got shifter installed, great app!

I have two questions:

1) I'm using Fedora and windows, I can connect from windows to both windows
and fedora but i can't connect from fedora to windows, my windows user has
no password, does having a password is a requisite to connect?
2) How do I get those nice drop-down app menus shown in the screenshots (the
dialog based control is not that user friendly).

Cheers,

Manuel