[shifter-users] [synergy-plus] Shifter + Synergy could be awesome

Jason Axelson bostonvaulter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 22:52:26 BST 2010

There's been some talk about running a script when switching monitors.
I think this would be very handy myself, and would be something I am
personally interested in.

Heres's the relevant discussion:
http://groups.google.com/group/synergy-plus/browse_thread/thread/3adbb16c8e8bfb8c/73234b28a43d2476

So I've decided to open feature request for it:
But is opening new issues disabled? It's not working for me, here's
what I would have wrote:

> What is the problem you wish to solve?
Users are currently unable to run a script when changing screens

> What is your new feature idea?
Allow users to run a script when they change screens

> Is there already a less convenient way?
Monitor the logs for certain strings that indicate a screen change

> How useful would the feature be to others?
Very useful for some people

Jason