[shifter-users] Double-Mint Problem

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 09:43:26 GMT 2010

Hi,

I assume you were the one who created this bug report?:
http://winswitch.org/trac/ticket/114

I have been trying to reproduce it without success so far.
Would you mind giving me a bit more details?
What versions of winswith (as it is now known), and versions of NX, Xpra
and VNC.
Which session type are you using when you get this bug? (you can change
the session type in the server's preferences or hold the "special" key -
generally shift - when clicking the start menu to get a dialog)

You may want to try to disable session preloading in your server.conf
and see if that solves the problem.
Also, if you aren't using it already, you may want try current svn trunk
and see if if has been fixed already.