[shifter-users] [ANNOUNCE] new version on new website

Jonathan Ross thepropernoun at psychophile.com
Mon Nov 22 19:03:36 GMT 2010

I was unable to get the previous version working, so I don't know if any of these issues are new but...

Any image transmitted from remote is garbled beyond recognition, but appears in re correct location with the correct scale. Also, the keyboard mapping is completely off - delete is mapped to a letter key, lots of letter keys are mapped to numbers, etc. Also, many times the menu gets stuck - I'll open it and nothing is highlighted when I roll my mouse over it and clicking just closes the menu, but often works fine the next time I try something.

I'm using OS X (10.6) as the client and Ubuntu 10.10 for the server.