[shifter-users] Window Switch problem

Jimi Bove jimijames.bove at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:08:54 GMT 2011

I think we have found the problem. avahi-discover can see everything on my
network and get the information on it all just fine, including other Linux
and Mac stuff. However, anything that comes from my Windows computer is
detected, but I can't get any info on it. It just says "Error:
org.freedesktop.Avahi.TimeoutError: Timeout reached". I don't have another
Windows device, so the problem is either A) my Linux computer can't talk to
Windows or B) something besides the firewall is messing up on Windows.